View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2023, 11:04 (Ref:4167722)   #3023
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I too really enjoyed the Channel 4 coverage and watched every programme. I recorded all of them which this gave me the opportunity to fast-forward through some bits (I couldn't commit all of the time required to watch every minute). Quali and the race I came to watch, after they'd started, so was again able to time-shift things and ending up watching most of the action almost live. (I've still go the post race analysis programme to watch, which I might do tonight). I enjoyed all of the presenters, I don't mid Steve Jones and do think that Lee is brilliant, Alice is improving her presentation skills on a race by race basis and this was the first time I'd seen Jamie on this role, and I thought her input also added another dimension. Finally (once they'd got the sound issues sorted) I also thought that James Vowles was very interesting and open and far better that when they have one-sided Christian Horner giving his ten-penny worth.
All in all a Very Well Done to Channel 4 and the team.