View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2019, 14:30 (Ref:3920246)   #80
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I had to leave early on Saturday and, although I was annoyed at having to miss the semis and finals, it doesn't sound like I missed the nicest of conditions! Much more pleasant yesterday, though the same frustration with delays throughout the day.

The Titans are definitely quick and loud, my only real gripe with them is the look: some of the shells are OK, some look really ungainly. Think they'd have been much better off going with sleek RX Lite style shell for the whole field, then having more colourful liveries to distinguish between the cars.

Some good racing throughout and some very "robust" driving. Apparently there were penalties for corner cutting, but a lot of drivers seemed to be majorly trimming the grass at North Bend. As said above I think the absence of joker laps made a massive difference, most of the races (when they eventually came) were close.

Nice to see an eight car Supercar final as well. Munnich was in a class of his own, though notable that Godfrey wasn't that far behind him. Impressive drive from Donnelly as well, he didn't seem to take long to get to grips with the C4.

Shame that there were issues with the Doran RS200: was looking forward to seeing that car getting thrashed again!