View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2020, 19:12 (Ref:3950068)   #135
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thought i would give this a bump instead of starting a new thread...

general question but how many people still follow the Dakar?

i have always thought it was super cool but i cant say i was anything more than just a casual fan in the past but last couple of year i have found my interest nonexistent. i dont mind the location so i think my bigger problem is accessibility to content.

one of the specialty tv channels i get used to broadcast daily updates but then it went from that specialty motorsport channel to this outdoor living type channel and now its just gone from my tv all together.

one would think you can find the same highlight clips on their website but the official site is poorly organized. last year i think i went to catch up on a couple of days worth of stages but their video player would keep cycling videos to the current day...basically it acted like a giant spoiler so i left out of frustration.

and what happened to the commentary and overall day/stage summary videos?

some great video footage but not produced/organized/packaged well at all.

NaBUru38 updates last year conveniently provided me with more useful info then their site does. with it no longer in S.America i suspect NaBUru38 wont be updating at all.