View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2011, 10:03 (Ref:2837864)   #52
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
This reminds me a lot of the A1 ring but don't take that as a criticism.
I liked the A1 ring!

And I like this one too. It would be a fast circuit (long version) with a premium on high speed handling but theres nothing wrong with that. i don't mind having the club circuit incorporated with the design but logisitically (in principle) I can't see the point of having the alternative operated to the exclusion of the long circuit.

You would have one circuit and a short version for club racing or a way in which both could be used at the same time (eg. and alternative test on one and a track day on the other. If one was suited to bikes and the other to cars that might be a justification but I can't see why you would do (from a practical point of view) what you have here.. But I still like the layout. Its great.