View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2017, 11:11 (Ref:3739207)   #35
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I got it.

I just think in the rather unusual circumstances, the Red flag was the right call. I didn't think it would make any difference with only two racing laps to go. It made more sense, particularly for Newgarden and Power, to hold station and secure their places on the podium.
And I believe both Will and Josef stated that the track was far too dirty for any opportunity to overtake. I'd have to look again, but I don't think many positions changed after the red flag either.