View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2015, 13:53 (Ref:3526087)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Usually, coverage of this race by livestreams is mostly bad. Shocking and stuttering images, regular black outs and such.
For me there's all the reason to support Holger for he is adressing the abysmally bad way the FIA is presenting the WEC. The fact that one has to pay to watch it, reeks of the twisted and moneysucking F1 world.
That wasn't the case in 2014. The official stream worked perfectly most of the time, suppling high quality video.

This has already been heavily discussed last year, but since when is it twisted and money sucking to pay for a service? €20 for a season pass without Le Mans is very cheap compared to buying Eurosport!
It is not free to run a streaming service, so a small payment is perfectly fine.

Another point against the free stream, how many tv station would pay for the TV rights when there is a free stream that all fans can watch?

I agree that ACO/FIA has a lot of work to do with improving the service and bug fixing, but the price is good, and so is the quality.