Thread: Worst crash...
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 06:59 (Ref:3801447)   #40
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2009 Spa Six Hours I was driving an MGB when on lap six I left room for an Elan to go through into Pouhon, and slipped in behind. At which point he lost the back end so I went down the inside, only for him to come back and tag my right rear corner hurling me into the barriers.

It was scary at around 100 MPH but thankfully only my wallet was hurt.

What was annoying was when I went to commiserate (I felt it was a racing incident) with the driver, he hurled abuse at me. But I guess he was/is famous and I'm not.