View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2005, 18:55 (Ref:1337536)   #17
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
So anyway will you be coming along to Le Mans next year?
I very nearly went this year! Anyone who has ever visited the-website-that-cannot-be-named will know that we generally have an aversion to any motor-racing that involves a roof, and so I've always ignored GT racing and treated it as a good time to go off and wander round the paddock at F3/GT meetings. Then I got totally drawn into last year's Le Mans (and thereby discovered that not all Le Mans cars have roofs, so that's OK then), and got quite interested in the GT race at the end of 2004 at Brands, and then, wouldn't you know it, our mate Andrew Thompson started doing some sportscar racing - quite successfully in my opinion, but I think he could do with some stability - and it looked at one time like he might be in with a chance of a Le Mans drive with Rollcentre, and we'd be driving back across france on le weekend du Mans, and, well..., I'm sorry, I'm rambling on here, and showing that I AM enthusiastic about Le Mans, cos everybody's been so mean to me about what I thought was quite a helpful suggestion.