View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2014, 18:19 (Ref:3377892)   #246
deltawing
Racer

deltawing should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddeltawing should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
My friend, the Fuji/Nissan vid you used to make your pro-fin point also shows an accident in which a car suffers a blown tire, making your story a bit thin...
If you watch carefully, in that case the front left tire blows off, not the rear. And just before the "lift", the car slides sideways with its left side forward, so the lack of front tire on that same side makes the car actually lower there. And the right side of the car (which acts like a "rear" at this point, as the car is sliding sideways) is not "shut", but wide open as those tires are in place. Completely different dynamics, even if they may seem very similar at glance.

That said, again, I am not "pro" BHF and not trying to promote anything. A group of people made some rules and looks like for the next three years we are going to roll with those rules. Maybe you are right and one day they will change or perhaps improve, then perhaps we are not going to have BHF anymore. Hence my note in supporting gravity. We can't quite change certain things, so may as well embrace them.