View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2015, 01:15 (Ref:3530647)   #115
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What? I didn't say that the onemake/filler class wasn't a good idea, of course you need to come up with some solutions, I - just like Speed-King - don't just have much confidence in it... because of history of one make cars running together. Anyway, there's no harm in having such class, it is something different at least.

The one I referred negatively was this GT-AM, which is secondary GT3 class (like GTS used to be last year when they allowed GT3s into SGT) when in the past they used to manage with one class for one kind of machinery
SGT = GT2
GTS = GT3

But since most series incl the world championship for sportscars are doing that sorta thing now, it's just IGTO jumping to the crowd...