Thread: SKG's tracks
View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2016, 21:20 (Ref:3607713)   #192
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I not sold on the parallel out and back with the blob on the end, it screams I needed extra length and couldn't think what to do.
I've made a slight adjustment that adds a little distance, and respects more of the classic layout.

I've use where the trees were cut down for the dirt circuit, but if you still want to have one, I've brought it inside the circuit.

This isn't a final suggestion, it would need tweaking for run of, and adjustments for the dirt circuit too, but you get the idea.
Attached Thumbnails
SKG Jan Adjustmenty.jpg