View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2021, 10:30 (Ref:4035550)   #48
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Because F1 is just pure, simple Grand Prix racing, and should not be messed around with. Those other series you mentioned are maybe more about entertainment, but F1 should be pure motor racing.
Ok but I didn't say anything about F1 being more or less pure. Sorry, should've said. I'm talking about the purely practical response "what if someone crashes and can't race" thing that keeps getting said. Well, it isn't a problem elsewhere. So why is it a problem for F1?

I mean, I don't really think F1 should do it. But "they might crash" is not really a good reason for not doing it.