View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2018, 09:10 (Ref:3847032)   #231
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
dont understand your question.

during an actual race meeting it cant happen as it would be a replacement, because its not the same car as what he started the race meeting with.
Ignoring whether it is a replacement or not - the wording of rule 1.11.1.c.iii) is that:

'Any driver, including substitute drivers, who takes-over the registered car of another driver will also take over the success-weight ballast...….'

So my question is - how can a driver take over another car and not be a substitute?

The addition of the parenthetical punctuation in the sentence means that a driver who takes over another driver's car is not necessarily a substitute. So far, no example of how this can be done has been provided.