Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2022, 14:23 (Ref:4121890)   #124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Pretty sure I got a reprimand for posting my own rental car a couple weeks ago.....

But dang, where do you rent from? I don't think the airport had any of those waiting for me.
I do believe you are correct and reprimands were applicable. We need hold true to the lashing out at vehicles from the motherland as opposed to this proper vehicle it was replaced with from a proper state.

And the Jag was a one way rental from NC that the local Enterprise manager said they sometimes do to other branches. Send a known problem vehicle one way to let the other sort it out. A little infighting I got involved with!!