View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2021, 16:41 (Ref:4061108)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Lets hope they bite the bullet and stick Mick and Callum in the seats for next year!
Giovinazzi's not too bad though. Ferrari looks set for the foreseeable future with the 2 Chucks but Gio is probably still next on their ladder.

and Kimi, who seems to be prone to an increasing amount of errors, probably still has one more season in him.

it may not be an inspiring lineup, but with the Alfa re signing now confirmed they keep this pairing for next season i would think?