View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2021, 17:05 (Ref:4061111)   #17
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I think Alfa Romeo should change both drivers. Kimi Raikkonen is having a horrible season and it is time for him to go. Giovinazzi is doing a decent job, but will never be any better than an average F1 driver, and Ferrari should replace him with someone who has the potential to actually drive for Ferrari one day.

With George Russell looking increasingly likely to be confirmed at Mercedes, I think Alfa Romeo should attempt to sign Bottas. He is a very strong driver, made to look much worse than he is by Hamilton, and would be a major upgrade on either Raikkonen or Giovinazzi. His experience would also be very helpful to the team at the beginning of a new era of F1, and allows them to sign a young driver as his teammate. Personally, I think Ferrari should place Schumacher in Alfa Romeo, but he seems more likely to stay at Haas, so I would say Ilott is more likely.