View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2000, 07:35 (Ref:2168)   #8
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At least it is good to get the bad weather out of the way before the Olympics

But having nobody turn up to Toca events never stopped them. I don't think it will last forever, but so long as decent grids turn up and the tv gets good ratings it will survive. What are the porsche cup cars doing this year? Rumours going around ages ago were that there were going back to the v8's. I think when the super touring thing packs it in, the lites will be better off. Having the commodore cup, porsche cup, mirage series, f holden, f ford and varying degrees of GTP making appearances on the program would make it a lot better. How about having the national sport sedans going around with the lites? The sport sedans would have to be the most under rated class of all. What are the "new auscars" going to do when toca call it quits, will they continue on their own program, or move over to the v8s? (wouldnt that be a laugh and a half...)

You look at the field and you have to say that Wayne should win by a streak. Harris we do well, he has a very good car, and im sure that Woodward engine of his will go well. Pretty should be strong, and McLeod might be a chance in the Faulkner car. Wish i could be there, but i am already at two places at once with the Queensland Raceway state meeting and the dirt touring cars next door...