View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2019, 09:18 (Ref:3938462)   #66
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
I think you are doing a good job!
Educating the masses on what used to be.
Keep it going.
Have owned four of the six two litre Altas built ,five were supercharged and one without.
Taken us years to do anything with the unblown car so a win in MRL race at Spa this year and last years Flying Scotsman first proved Mr Taylor knew what he was doing and laid foundation for Cooper, Chapman and Broadley to follow.
I always admired Geoffrey Taylor as a lad, even though I knew little about him, because of the number of engines he produced when virtually every other British marque used propriety power units tuned up. MG, Ford, etc.

I suppose that as this is the Historic Forum, and me being Vintage, my efforts reflect that. I have little doubt that most here would recognise a Lotus 52,1/2 from a Brabham kangaroo, but I don't do those.