View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2019, 12:26 (Ref:3938507)   #72
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
You both will get the reason of my question of course but how many Gordini's, Simca Gordini are racing in UK and Aus now? Do you think one or several owner could see any interest to enter the French Historic GP?
GĂ©rard, I am not aware of any Gordinis or Simca Gordinis racing in Australia atm. I tried to send an email to 'Aussiefrogs' the Aussie car club for French cars (I used to be a member back in the day) to see if they knew if any existed but the mail bounced back not delivered, and their website does not load, so maybe they are no more.

We have plenty of later stuff like Alpine Renaults here but nothing I am aware of that is the era you seek.
I know we have a couple of Talbot GP cars here, one owned by Vern Schuppan, who races his regularly at Phillip Island Historics, but that doesnt help much.