Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2019, 19:21 (Ref:3904019)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
This thing is more scammy than a 1990s Nigerian Prince with a Hotmail account. Haas due diligence process must be along the lines of "Well he said he's legit."
I suspect the due diligence consisted of... Did the check clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
I presume that they have the syrup made up that would then be diluted (and carbonated if a fizzy product) to fill that many cans, but not actually have the physical cans.
Hard to say. Based upon the quote it sounds like maybe the reverse. The thinking might have been that the cans don't go bad, so buy a large order and then fill and sell as needed. Not quite "just in time" manufacturing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
So they have 90 million empty cans stashed somewhere? That's just plain bizarre....
I put this together

Richard