View Single Post
Old 21 May 2020, 21:19 (Ref:3977617)   #2
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Thanks for this. Not looking good for McLaren. If they are receiving additional emergency budget then they have to plan how they go forward. And Williams need a good year if they are to get anywhere in the future.

McLaren have been lucky to have had partners help them, but if they choose not to help them anymore, they would probably need a buyout to keep them going I’m sorry to say. Let’s hope they can find a way to continue

I can see most of the top teams staying, but I wonder now if the Aston Martin deal will still go ahead or if Racing Point will have to continue without it

I just hope McLaren have enough for them to stay. It’s not looking good, but miracles can happen, so we have to keep our fingers crossed, until that proverbial godmother turns up. If it is needed that is