Thread: Tony in trouble
View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2014, 20:48 (Ref:3444553)   #81
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This incident continues to remind me of of the Ricky Rudd/Mike Rich incident in '90. If you don't know, Rudd lost control of his car on pit lane (prior to speed limits) and slid backward into Bill Elliott's car. Mike Rich was the tire changer and was crushed. He died of his injuries the next day.

I read this article last night and while the circumstances were different, I think it's pertinent to the current situation. Not trying to be morbid, but I think it gives us some insight into what Stewart is going through.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...-road-pit-stop