View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2017, 15:07 (Ref:3702362)   #1544
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Pirtek was a good design once, but I think we are getting bored with it.

I understand those are Pirtek's colours and Pirtek's logo so there are limit to what can be done, but the last 3 or 4 years have been a simple copy and paste from the previous year.

Compare that to the Honda. We have something with a very different look this year but still manages to keep the recognisable Halfords colours and logo.
Isn't it the case with pirtek though that, rather than just provide a logo to a team and they have to incorporate it, their deal with Jordan stipulates that the car carries the same livery as their vans. It makes sense from their corporate perspective that 'their' race team matches everything they do. A bit like red bull's F1 cars.