View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2017, 09:53 (Ref:3786978)   #1
knighty
Veteran

England
Essex
knighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridknighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GX160 Honda Cadet & Pro-kart engine tuning

If you have a GX160 or GX200 for a cadet of pro-kart, give me a shout, I have upgraded 40 engines this year to the latest V12 MSA regs, and V13a for next year, I have an advanced 50hp dyno in my man-cave, can measure power, torque, mean/average-power and acceleration duration via lap-top control, and compensates for changing atmospheric conditions.

My son has won 15 trophies in the past year at Buckmore and Bayford MSA honda-cadet-clubman races, won a championship and 3 wins. Other customer wins at Fulbeck, Wildtarcks and Stretton. I help out a lot of cadet dads and Pro-kart teams, with either MSA engines or highly tuned open style motors, and helped people get their first podiums.

Can skim blocks & heads, hone blocks, new style coils, 3-angle valve seat cutting, blueprint parts, select parts. Can spin-up an engine on the dyno just for a health check, compression check, engine service, re-build and upgrade an existing engine to the latest MSA regs, or complete new engine build, take your pick.

www.KnighTorque.co.uk

Am based in Billericay, Essex if that helps.

Can also give a lot of help with chassis set-up, weight distribution, oil type, clutch and gear ratio choice, as have been racing cadets with my son for 6 years.