View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2018, 05:42 (Ref:3873232)   #140
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks, Mike, getting clearer now… if possible. Not only because we're talking about boats, this kind of arrangement make me sick. Why are there so many French involved in your juicy businesses? Now I understand why many of you hate our guts probably we're seen as invaders. In this case, who started, the egg or the hen?

Do you know what will happen with the VAT? Stay like is? Different rate or several rates as we had in the seventies - up to 33,3%-. Have to pay one GB tax plus VAT? Or if goods are shipped abroad dont pay the GB tax and pay VAT?

Its only for me but my feeling of how things are going in France (only in France) could be summarized by a single image. Imagine a bus stop. Many people waiting for the "right" bus. Among those people a large portion had already a bad experience with a "wrong" bus. New bus arrival, sympathetic smiling driver shouting "c'on everybody, get on, there's room for everyone, chose your destination we'll reach it promptly! Music!" There you go, everybody's happy, singing in the bus. After few miles, no one can say where the heck this f-bus is going wondering if the driver has got a licence! And, may be, if he isn't half crazy…

Next time, I'll wait longer and will enjoy Mojacar bus, the driver looks cool to say the least!