View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2015, 21:01 (Ref:3580591)   #14
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Petch View Post
Hi GTR,

Its the hypocrisy of the human race that gets me, and in particular our male species. All 'red blooded' men, think or say things to their mates about woman, and what they would like to do to that sheila etc, including the Judges that sit on the Supreme Court, yet the minute that view, thought, gesture, etc is seen or expressed publicly, we all suddenly become righteous, filled with indignation, it does my head in!

25K! what are they trying to prove, hypercritical SOB's

Cheer's

Mark.

PS. "Pussy wagon" I like that, but the Pad comments is definitely OTT.
Interesting views.....which are entirely yours.
You're obviously filled with righteous indignation of your own to make those comments. You and some others here, make the assumption that all females think the same and should accept sexist comments these days. Sure....some women don't take morons like Reynolds seriously and just let it go. Some others are offended by his brain dead stupid comments and are immediately turned off motorsport. The AFL has recognized the importance of the female demographic to their fan base and respect and foster that following, despite the efforts of some of the players. He got off easy with the 25k fine. The crazy part is that he has great talent. Like many athletes/celebs, he should stick to what he does best.
I don't think we have heard the last of this.