View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2021, 12:45 (Ref:4075031)   #88
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well it is an interesting vehicle not to mention the FRazer Nash story as a whole. According to Chain Drive to Turbocharger by the late Denis J, it started life as chassis 1204, with an sv Anzani engine in May 1928. First owner was Mrs E Burt and it was indeed built for the 1928 TT. Original Reg was YW 9099 which was later changed to DNV 951.

Moving on, I understand your speciality is the Meadows engine and the first Meadows powered "Frash" was a special three seater Chassis 1221 in Sept 1929.

Again the info. comes from the aforementioned book published in 1984.