Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4163640)   #984
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Really enjoyed RLM this year, but I have the usual feedback I've had for years

- the production quality is not high enough. Volume levels are not hard. They need to improve this.
- more talking about what's happening on the screen and less social media. There were overtakes for the lead happening, and we were getting another update on what Right Turn Lover was having for breakfast. Stop making it an exclusive boys club with shoutouts and name drops.

Other than that, it was excellent. Improved coverage for sure. Certainly better than the Eurosport and Official WEC app teams - which I did listen to for practice, but it was rather frustrating.