Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2023, 18:58 (Ref:4163746)   #995
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Long time listener to RLM at the track as not fluent in French and WEC feed wasn't available audio only this year (even if I the data / they had the bandwidth). As ever, frustration at things happening on screen / in front of us not picked up immediately (assisted by the PA commentary going up an octave) tempered by the fact they are not doing a pure race commentary.

The english and french radio signals still bleed into each other around Pit In but assume that is due to the closeness of the frequencies allocated.

Watched FP / quali in UK on Eurosport where WEC team did a good job. For race commentary they are my preference. But it ain't free, effectively wasn't available onsite and RLM is.

HOWEVER, was chuffed to hear my Centenary Moment on RLM at hour 23 - especially as it was the Toyota failure in 2016 which seemed to be at odds with the other more positive moments.
That was repeated from around midnight. I think they ran them all at least twice.