View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2014, 08:20 (Ref:3373052)   #10
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Surely it is all to do with this dream of a London GP being touted again? We are, however, out of step with rest of Europe and IMHO our event in the WRC, whatever it is called, could be raised in profile with more choice of roads and therfore stages.
I'm sure that an act of Parliament can be enacted for single events like the London GP, as was the case for the Birmingham event. Given how long it takes Silverstone to put up and dismantle temporary grandstands, I can't see the capital's citizens being enamoured with the disruption.

Anyway I thought the electric car series was racing in London next year?