View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2020, 02:03 (Ref:3956019)   #60
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Me being pedantic, it is mid engined but I know what you are saying. There ain't no way a front mounted engine is going into the new Corvette.

I pointed out a few years ago here that SC's was facing the problems that have now arisen and even Peckstar agreed with me and we never agreed on anything!

The near future is going to be a huge gestation period for motor sport that has never occurred before and it might take a long while to wade through it or the sport may not survive except in very small niche terms, purely speculation on my part but realistically possible. There are those who deny Zero Emission cars are actually going to be a real thing in mass numbers and those who can't wait for it all to happen with hybrids being a passing transition into the full Zero Emission world of motoring. When all that gets sorted out motor racing might have a direction to go in.

Pessimism or optimism...I don't know TTTT
My bad, I should have said the corvette not being front engined.

If SC isn''t prepared to adopt a different parity formula it will restrict the category to sports coupes I guess.