View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2004, 13:56 (Ref:898077)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am not a fan of the single lap. Watching the drivers on these isn't as exciting as before IMHO.

I also don't like the fuel situation, I don't think this adds to the grid mix-up. As every starts with fuel that gives them a similar pace.

I would prefer the old system.

However perhaps as a comprimise we should have, as Wrex suggests, a single lap low fuel Q session. I prefer low fuel Q as it puts drivers together who may be running different strategies and hence the guy ahead might be slower at the start of the race (whereas now the guy ahead is quicker, because he is in the same situation as the end of Q).