View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2020, 02:34 (Ref:4014451)   #258
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I personally think the only way we will see Hulkenberg in the RBR seat is if RBR can't reach an agreement with Perez. And with two drivers on the market, I expect RBR can play them against each other. RBR also has the upper hand as the number of open seats is dwindling quickly.

Haas is strongly rumored to be getting Schumacher and Mazepin at direction of (and maybe funded by) Ferrari and I also think Haas has stated their focus in 2021/2022 is the new car and not drivers. Hamilton is unsigned, but it is likely just him building a strong negotiating position. I believe both he and Mercedes expect him to be back at Mercedes next year. And the last seat at Alpha Tauri is likely Yuki Tsunoda. So frankly the only remaining seat for those two is at RBR.

Richard