View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2020, 15:00 (Ref:4022901)   #269
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I wanted to summarize what I "think" has been confirmed, plus current rumors and my personal speculation.
Alfa Romeo Racing
Kimi Räikkönen (rumored)
Antonio Giovinazzi (rumored)

AlphaTauri
Pierre Gasly (speculation)
Yuki Tsunoda (rumored)

Alpine
Esteban Ocon (confirmed?)
Fernando Alonso (confirmed)

Aston Martin
Sebastian Vettel (confirmed)
Lance Stroll (confirmed?)

Ferrari
Charles Leclerc (confirmed)
Carlos Sainz Jr. (confirmed)

Haas
Mick Schumacher (rumored)
Nikita Mazepin (rumored)

McLaren
Daniel Ricciardo (confirmed)
Lando Norris (confirmed)

Mercedes
Valtteri Bottas (confirmed)
Lewis Hamilton (expected)

Red Bull Racing
Max Verstappen (confirmed)
Sergio Pérez (speculation)

Williams
Nicholas Latifi (confirmed)
George Russell (has contract for 2021. confirmed?)
Who is left unconfirmed?

Lewis is yet to sign, but is expected to do so. Albon is still up in the air (please keep discussion nice so this thread can remain open). Kvyat seems to be twisting in the wind with continued speculation that it will be Yuki Tsunoda

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hondac...-tsunoda-2021/

Is second AT seat still left unfilled at this late date to hold a potential spot for Albon? Is part of struggle to determine second RBR seat a conflict between wanting to keep Albon and Gasly, but Honda pushing to fill the second seat with Tsunoda?

I hate to even talk about this given the trainwreck at the end on the Albon thread.

Richard