Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2019, 14:35 (Ref:3948059)   #1843
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
then i urge you to look at their gt work, particularly in the national series. the sheer number of different sizes, compounds to suit each car... it's really interesting.

fwiw, market research suggests that f1 has done wonders for their profile. that's pretty much the main reason they're still involved - it's expensive but far better for advertising than anything else they're involved with.

disclaimer: i run goodyears on my car
Much of that is down to TV coverage. Pirelli and other sponsors or series partners won't get that sort of exposure anymore, when it all goes behind the TV pay wall.