View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2023, 07:08 (Ref:4140492)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
TCR cars are meant to be sold at a fixed price to teams on request within 90 days of competition.

Lynk and Co didn't sell a car for 3 years. They are 100% factory team and gamed BOP by never allowing cars into National TCR competitions.

Organisers should have stood up to them but they pandered because it's China.
So who ordered cars that Lynk & Co failed to deliver to?

Let's assume the following:

Lynk & Co completed the development of the 03 just prior to the start of the 2019 World Touring Car Cup and completed the WSC Technical process. At this time, it would be highly likely that no other competitor would place an order for the 2019 season.

Having then competed in the 2019 World Touring Car Cup an entry was completed in TCR China.
Since then, the car has competed in South America and Scandinavia.

3 years? - they sold cars in years 1, 2 and 3.