View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 11:01 (Ref:3832069)   #24
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Bob, I hope you have pointed out the need to visit the event, given any sort of deadline, and that under the circumstances you would need a travelling assistant and perhaps a photographer (Spa is a big place and you cannot be everywhere) thus justifying a private jet for travelling and perhaps a limo with competent driver for getting around the paddock and circuit environs.

You know it would make sense for the content, quality and speed of production of the content demanded by the client.
Grant thank you for your most helpful advice, it sounds like an ideal solution to all of my problems, therefore I have forwarded you idea to the Editor, and await his reply ……………. I'm sure he will authorise the budget