View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2023, 19:50 (Ref:4179506)   #24
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
I do have reliable anecdotal comments regarding both the entry of BAR and the three 2009 grid fillers that tells me several people were moving on and it brought joy to the teams they were leaving.More than one meeting contained the phrase "We wouldn't stand in your way after what you've done here". Which actually meant "thank goodness we don't have to search for a reason to get rid of you"....

It took a while for BAR to find out which of their recruits this applied to and then they made progress.Look at them now.
Its an age old story. I expect everyone has had someone that they worked with. Was knowledgeable about the industry in question, could talk a good game, maybe had been involved in it for years. They always thought they were God's gift, but they were an idiot and most everyone but them knew it.

Richard