Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2018, 14:38 (Ref:3849884)   #138
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
This is one of the things why F1 will always interest me. The ingenuity of the teams to push everything including the rules to its limits. I love it.
i rather enjoy it as well.

there's a bona fide development war going on and some of these attempts at secrecy is something we havent seen much of in the last few years.

im finding it more fun then irritating.

couple question about this though...

how often is this camera on? is it on the whole weekend (like at night) or just during live sessions and when the car is on the grid/track? surely it shouldn't be on while the car is in the garage (that would be like a live camera on in the locker room).

do teams really have access to each other's full camera streams? rather can they tune into that video feed whenever they want or do they just see the feed whenever race control selects that camera feed for broadcast on the world feed?