Old 23 Nov 2011, 18:37 (Ref:2990559)   #461
Al Murray
Rookie

United States
Monroe, Wa. USA
Al Murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bt21

Allen,

I will take a photo of the AM number on my car for you and post it later. Yes, the engraver didn't get the plate just right. I am certainly not trying to pass this car off as -5. In my research of all of the posts here at 10tenths there was never any mention of -5, so I thought I would borrow the number for a while. The back of the numer plate is engraved as not original to the car. This chassis AM number is two numbers different from Tim Osborne's 21 here in Seattle. His car has a plastic plate too. I saw Wayne Mitchell's tag for his -16 car and it is metal. I am not trying to decieve anyone here. I had requested that Curtis remove the tag photo and the reference to -5 Sunday. It would be nice to complete the history of this car, but like a lot of searches, I hit a dead end. This is a great car and I have enjoyed racing it for the last three seasons. Unfortunetly, I am just to big of a guy to get really comfortable in it. As you can see, I had to cut down the windshield after I broke one side of it off getting out of the car. So, this car will go on the market as soon as I get it race prepped for next season. AL Murray