View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2021, 13:10 (Ref:4047287)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gilbert the Gilbern - The Ongoing Story

As you all know Mary Bell is undertaking her ARDS test tomorrow and will be driving Gilbert, together with MGDavid and Iain. However I am very pleased to be invited to join in at a few events this year so I shall be known as the Mary Bell placeholder.

Iain, David and I took Gilbert to Mallory on Tuesday 20th April and gave him a shake down. We even tried a pit stop driver change which was slow due to my lack of flexibility! But not too slow so improvements will come.

David and Iain can tell you about their experience with the car but I was very impressed with its balance and although it suffers from the usual MGB soft brake pedal it stops well.

Throughout the season we will post updates because a few posters have expressed an interest and of course we keep Mike's legacy alive.

This was David in his first lap: https://youtu.be/IMh04IHpAv8

And of course here is the obligatory team picture:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_72901.jpg