View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2022, 14:12 (Ref:4127948)   #4
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
In 2020 a second event was hosted at the IMS Grand Prix circuit, the Harvest Grand Prix at the beginning of October, as part of the revised calendar due to the Covid-19 pandemic. I presume they've kept it to make up the numbers as it would be relatively easy to hold the race.

I agree with you, I too would like to see an additional track on the calendar but which one?
Well since I am currently sitting at Road Atlanta, it would get my vote! It would be an additional east coast market race and you wouldn't have to make a new street circuit. The facility already exists!