View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2019, 13:53 (Ref:3946690)   #2112
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Thanks Bob. Blimey, I missed all that palaver. You think they'd cover it on the telly wouldn't you! How's a chap expected to keep in the know if it's never on the news?
Don't worry Grant, you can keep up-to-date on more important matters by watching the BBC TV.

Who will sweep the board in Strictly Come Prancing plenty of coverage of that particular World shaping event. Soon you may wish to vote for which Highly Paid Professional Sports Person, should be elected to the position of Interplanetary Sportsman of the Millenium.

Should either of these mega shows not burn your biscuit, then I am sure that Celebrity Get Me Out of Cooking's Got Talent Show. will float you ice cream.

No need to be bored over Christmas, just sit and watch the Great Escape.

Bauble. TV Critic, Pundit, Expert Analyst and All Round Clever Dick.