Thread: Race Bahrain (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2011, 15:07 (Ref:2831626)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
what gives me concern is the safety of the teams and their staff. if that cannot be guaranteed to the highest possible level then the event should be canceled.

however, if the race gets canceled solely because the ruling family feels that a race will give a public and international forum to those they stand against or that they don't want additional western media in their country giving voice to these protests then i think that would be a pretty terrible reason.