View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2018, 05:51 (Ref:3815136)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by medius View Post
A thread for all the happenings going on during the season not directly related or suitable to a race weekend thread.
-------
TOCA test at Thruxton today, 23 cars present. Dynamics Honda's getting valuable miles. BMR split between Sutton showing god pace, Plato...not so great pace. Obviously it's not clear what the objectives were for teams today.
Well, Plato must have been testing something in the car if his pace was not there, because at the end of the last race weekend they'd solved all their problems with the car.

And guess what it was all along - the tyres!!

https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/motorsp...ite-no-points/

'In terms of the pace of the car and my feeling, I’ve got my mojo back. I can feel the car. I left Sunday night with my tail in the air'

'we missed something last year and it all comes back to not doing enough work on the tyres.'