View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2015, 22:03 (Ref:3590007)   #27
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starion13 View Post
The whole saga and unearthing of big $$ owed to parties who have helped pave Scott's journey taints his accomplishments and overall "good young kid" persona. Sad that the father is the one holding the dollars back and Scott being labelled for the deed. The pair of them need to grow a set and face up to those out of pocket and set things right, if just to limit the damage done to the following generation of Kiwi drivers coming across trying to get established. They will be tainted by McLaughlin Snr's antics and find it very difficult to cut a deal for a drive. Better come with folding at the ready.
We don't know it's big $$$, for all we know it could be $150 or $1500.

I wouldn't point the finger at Senior just yet, as I think back then Scott was managed possibly by Chris Jewell (??) as he wasn't he part of some Fujitsu sponsored development program?? Someone would have guided him accordingly into this direction.

If after 3 years of going to court, and suddenly the company is placed in liquidation, something doesn't smell right. Has it just been dragged out by solicitors, or does the agreement they had in place have some holes in it. I know the wheels can turn slowly in parts of business, but this doesn't stack up.