View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2012, 01:26 (Ref:3141182)   #265
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
It promises to be a great race, but a bittersweet one. I will have mixed emotions. I was not going to attend this year until the ELMS entries were announced. The Rebellion P1 is a bonus. Apparently they and Dyson will be running hybrids which could lead to a premature end of the P1 battle though. Sadly, unless they get the likely non existent ELMS teams to come over again, I fear this may be my last Petit for a long time...
Yeah, I understand. Last year was the last REAL PLM unless we are surprised, but the Rebellion is always good to see, and the race should be entertaining, none the less. No matter what, I'll enjoy myself as always.

Make sure you stop by to visit us in Turn 4, and have a cold one, on the house.