View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2018, 13:02 (Ref:3860348)   #284
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Just when you thought the silly season couldn't get any sillier:

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1...uPDgvOhUwSyUB8
I can't see that happening - surely Loeb will do a part season in a Citroen? Why would he go anywhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I never thought I would enjoy seeing Loeb win after all his domination, but what a result! Shame for Tanak though, he has clearly been the best and has yet more bad luck. Hopefully Neuville will take it Ogier in the final round
It's a great result for Loeb - and a bit of a kick in the nuts for the others! I guess road position on the Friday helped a lot - that's where Ogier and Neuville lost a lot of time. Tanak has probably been the best driver but as we saw last season the Toyota is prone to breaking - although it has to be said that both Tanak and Latvala were unlucky with the wheel breakages and punctures in Catalunya.