View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2021, 11:12 (Ref:4080545)   #60
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
Wow. Massively surprised he's bought the 208. I thought he was too fed up with rallycross cars breaking on him. Maybe his last minute outing in the BTRDA changed his mind. Hopefully he'll be going strong straight from the off.
I (perhaps unfairly) got the impression that running a Supercar was too big a step from Super 1600 for his team, but I could have got the wrong end of the stick there.

The 208 was fast at the start of the year (with Andy driving) and Thorne was immediately on it when he got the Fiesta on track for the first time, so I hope he can be competitive in that car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
It'll be interesting to see how Jordan compares in Thorne's old Fiesta when that car hits the track as well
From what Jordan has posted I think that Fiesta will have had a fairly comprehensive refresh by the time he gets it on track. I think Andrew has a fairly good relationship with OMSE, so I wonder if the car will have received some upgrades from them?

Irrespective of where the improvements come from, I expect Jordan to be fast!