Thread: 2023 Extreme E
View Single Post
Old 22 May 2023, 19:24 (Ref:4157494)   #17
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
I think the main issue is the regular racecar hardware. Spark aren't used to making cars, let alone race cars for extreme terrain. Would have been better to get a proper manufacturer to make the car then get someone to add electric power.

Extreme E needs to rethink their tracks. Hydro was the worst course for racing yet. Super narrow, no overtaking spots so everyone was desperate at the start which caused even more accidents. The action can be great, they need to focus on that and then people will keep watching
I agree with all this. But honestly, I find the qualifying time trials more fun than the racing. Maybe it should just be that, honestly? You could make the tracks more technical and difficult and have cars setting off at 30 second intervals, and a split screen of them all.

I honestly think racing them makes it worse.